The Night Festival (2015)
"I didn't have to tell you about my affinity to the soft noise of a busy alley. We are strangers standing in the cold corners. The night festival lights, bright enough to warm our hearts."
This piece predates the on-going series "Contemporary Urbanscapes" established in 2017. "The Night Festival" is one of DKAISM's earliest artworks from spring of 2015, created relatively in the same period as other classic pieces such as "Fine Rain" (2014) and "Calle x GV" (2015), when he was still exploring and studying digital art techniques, drawn towards the subjects of marketplaces and shantytowns.
- Digitally signed and numbered by DKAISM.
- Limited edition 35/35, last batch.
- This piece has been previously sold out on Ecstase.com (50/50), and sold out on Displate.com (15/15).
- Artworks purchased through BigWallDecor will also count as a limited edition piece.
- Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper.
- No watermarks.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mm
- Paper weight: 5.6 oz/y² (192 gsm)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
The Night Festival
All orders are trackable.
Standard shipping rates: fixed depending on location. See estimated delivery dates below.
USA: 3-8 business days | Canada: 6-12 business days | Europe & Worldwide: 5-20 business days.
A return address is provided in the packing slip. All artworks & products go through quality check but if they get damaged, especially through shipping, please email me immediately with your Name & Order#, and take a photo/video of the issue. This must be done upon receipt of the product.